Employee Scholarship Program
Roba Family Farms will be awarding two $500.00 scholarships to eligible employees.
To qualify you must:
- Be a graduating senior attending a 2 or 4 year college or technical school.
- Have been employed by Roba Family Farms for the fall or Christmas season of your senior year.
- Have a GPA 80% or higher.
- Submit a 500 word or more essay that addresses the following topic:
Explain agritainment and how it applies to Roba Family Farms.
- Complete the scholarship application form.
- Submit all materials by mail to Roba Family Farms, 1491 Lakeland Drive, Scott Township, PA 18433,
postmarked by June 1, 2018.
- Scholarship will be awarded on July 31, 2018.
View Scholarship Application Form
Scholarship winners will be notified by mail and also listed on our website.
2017 Recipient - Emily Politts
2016 Recipient - Josh Flaherty
2015 Recipient - Rebekah Bayle
2014 Recipients - Trista Carpeter & Desiree Flaherty
2013 Recipients - Evan Eckersley & Tony Mercuri
2012 Recipient - Peter Lengel